Our staff collaborates with the Department of Education, Diocese of Brooklyn to update a blog with useful information for parents and crucial updates for our families and students. The latest posts from PDHP are below, and you can read more here.
- Your support of our children, schools, and communities has made this year possible. The post Superintendent’s End of Year Family Letter appeared first on Office of Schools- Diocese of Brooklyn.
- This summer, promote kindness within by encouraging the communication of empathy and the building of friendship. The post Promoting Kindness appeared first on Office of Schools- Diocese of Brooklyn.
- Take the steps necessary to ensure a positive experience for your child amidst the uncertainty of life post-COVID. The post 3 Ways to Make Summer Great appeared first on Office of Schools- Diocese of Brooklyn.
- Save the Date! We look forward to seeing you back at Cipriani Wall Street this fall! The post 2021 Annual Scholarship Fund Dinner appeared first on Office of Schools- Diocese of Brooklyn.
- Captain Irving started Flying Classroom to expand the STEM+ curriculum available to schools. The post Flying Classroom Lands at Our Schools appeared first on Office of Schools- Diocese of Brooklyn.
- Reflection is so important to the growth of any child, but especially after the unprecedented events of last year and the beginning of 2021 The post Winter Reflection: Learning from Looking Back: appeared first on Office of Schools- Diocese of […]
- This is a joyous celebration in Catholic education, when we take time out of our busy day-to-day schedules to pause and think about the blessings our Catholic Academies and Parish Schools provide to our families. The post Catholic School Week […]
- Being a parent, and in my case also a grandparent, we are presented with a unique opportunity to witness the pure joy that is a child at Christmastime. The post A Christmas Letter From Our Superintendent appeared first on Office […]
- Meditation is a wonderful and effective way to reconnect with your faith. In the quiet, relaxed state of meditation, your body and mind both have the opportunity to feel a centeredness that will encourage you to start each day with […]
- With just two months left of 2020, we reflect today on the months passed and are reminded of the many changes that we and our families, friends, and colleagues have undergone. In these unprecedented and frightening times, it may be […]